Dr. Ron Tintner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

December 1st, 2010
Oh. can't believe I found this info on Dr. Tintner! When he was at Baylor, he was the doctor I seen & I just loved him, he gave my injections w/ NO pain(lol)! Well, better than the others & always hit the right nerve(literally). I really need to see him again & sure hope that he can take my insurance.

December 22nd, 2008
You be the judge
My father had two aggressive episodes towards my mother and was up and wondering around all night due to Parkinson and/or medication. We went to Dr. Tintner for a sleeping pill in order for my father and mother to get sleep. Dr. Tintner took him off one of his drugs that causes agitation. He prescribed Seroquel. I would have expected him to follow up given the powerful dangerous side effects of the drug especially since the primary caregiver is a 75 year old woman. He did not and worse did not return her calls for two days. I have since learned Seroquel is primarily for Bipolar illness. My father does not have Bipolar. My father started hallucinating, paranoid and acting out. It landed him his only visit to a Psycho Ward and was there for 8 days. He is doing great now and will never return to Dr. Tintner!