A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Waldrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Waldrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldrop
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Waldrop Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldrop graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Waldrop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie D Waldrop MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie D. Waldrop practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Waldrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Waldrop practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Emergency Physicians.