A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Waldrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Waldrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldrop
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Waldrop Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldrop graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Waldrop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie D Waldrop MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie D. Waldrop practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Waldrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Waldrop practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Emergency Physicians and Leesburg Pediatric Specialists.