A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Wolner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Wolner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Wolner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolner graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Wolner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Kevin Wolner MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ron K. Wolner practice?
- Dr. Ron Wolner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Wolner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Albany, NY.
See Albany Psychiatrists and Albany Geriatric Doctors.