A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Yaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Yaar, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaar graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Boston University Medical Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Yaar MD and PHD is a male Dermapathologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Yaar practice?
- Dr. Ron Yaar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Yaar practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pathologists and Greensboro Dermatologists.