A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Zanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Zanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Zanger, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zanger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Zanger MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Zanger practice?
- Dr. Ron Zanger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ron Zanger practices Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Nephrologists.