A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Zolty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Zolty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zolty
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolty graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Zolty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Zolty MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Zolty practice?
- Dr. Ronald Zolty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Zolty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.