Dr. Rona Earle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rona Earle?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rona Earle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

June 29th, 2012

She likes to play games. When I was a new patient she would see me before other patients that had been there longer, and I got the opinion that she didn't particularly like. After I had been a patient for several years, she would make me wait. Which really didn't matter because she would spend most of the time talking about herself. I really liked her personally but she was not much of a dr.

June 26th, 2012

This horrible woman spent the entire 6 minutes of my appointment acting like she couldn't care less about the patient and what u was saying to her. Then she "diagnosed" me with what turned out to be completely wrong, and gave me a prescription, which she wrote while she was walking out of the room. Because obviously she has better things to do than spend her precious time with a patient. The best part is, when I went to the pharmacist to fill the prescription, the pharmacist informed me the medication had been recalled, over a year ago, because it's dangerous and no longer approved by the FDA. Needless to say, I went to another doctor immediately. "Dr." Rona Earle should have her medical license revoked immediately

April 1st, 2009