Dr. Rona Mckenzie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rona Mckenzie?

Never Again

Posted on June 26th, 2015

My 1st visit was horrible, I went for my annual and blood work was ordered and I advised that some of the test she suggested I did not want, once I got the order she still had all the test on there and my name was spelt incorrect. I never got any of the labs done but decided to go back there because I was instructed to f/u with PCP after a hospital visit. Took hospital records to Dr. Rona and she NEVER even looked at them even though I told her my B/P was 182/121. I told her I needed a change in blood pressure meds on my 1st visit because I knew they were not working and she told me that when her M.A. check my pressure it was normal, I told her that might be the case but for most of the time it gets abnormally high. It took that hospital visit for my meds to change. I also requested a referral to Ortho and recently picked it up to realize that the dx: LBP when I wanted it for a hand injury. All I know is that I refuse to see her again because since those two visits went oh so wrong and my third visit I saw Dr. Wilfred and as of that date he is the ONLY one I will ever see in that office or I will just find a new PCP.

Rona rocks

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Rona has been my doctor for YEARS, I have also had the pleasure of seeing Wilfred and Mickie.....the office staff is pleasant, friendly and professional to me. I have never had a problem, only solutions with this office!

Terrible with returning calls

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I love this doctors office until i was prescribed a medication that had sever side effects when i called to ask about a resolution no one has returned my call. Uncaring

Phenomenal Physician

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Rona McKenzie does her job well and the efficiency of the office staff is very good. She prescribed a different medication, which was more effective than the prior medication I was taking. The employees in her office are sweet and follow up in contacting me. I have waited for much longer periods in another office. The wait time in her office is not bad. There are also two televisions which makes the wait time more enjoyable. In closing the office is also clean.

Office Staff Is Doesn't DO their job

Posted on March 10th, 2011

They need to fax simple scrips to inc company. Disrespect another DR. Office and lied to everyone about it. I had to make a apt. to talk to Dr. McKenzie to get Emergency procurers done. I changed Dr.s

Love her

Posted on February 19th, 2011

Not only do I love her, but her staff is top notch. I find them all friendly and caring. I spend most of my time with Mickee Binns and it's alway a pleasure - even under dire circumstances to visit their office.

Posted on March 12th, 2010

You spend more time with other paitents in the waiting room than with her. You're lucky if you get 2-5 minutes.

Ms Franklin

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Don't like the waiting game , so please plan your appointments so we don't have to wait so long other then that your great and your co/workers.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016