A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rona Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rona Roberts is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rona Roberts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rona Jean Roberts MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rona J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Rona Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Rona Roberts practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Psychiatrists.