A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rona Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rona Roberts is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rona Roberts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rona Jean Roberts MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rona J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Rona Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rona Roberts practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Psychiatrists.