A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rona Silkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rona Silkiss, Ophthalmic Plastic Reconstructive and Orbital Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rona Silkiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Silkiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silkiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silkiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rona Z. Silkiss practice?
Dr. Rona Silkiss practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Sonoma, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists, Oakland Pediatric Specialists, Oakland Pediatricians, Oakland Plastic Surgeons, and Oakland Surgeons.