A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rona Silkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rona Silkiss, Ophthalmic Plastic Reconstructive and Orbital Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silkiss
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silkiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rona Silkiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Silkiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Silkiss has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rona Z. Silkiss practice?
- Dr. Rona Silkiss has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rona Silkiss practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists and Oakland Pediatricians.