Learn more about Dr. Rona Silkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rona Silkiss, Ophthalmic Plastic Reconstructive and Orbital Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silkiss
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silkiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rona Silkiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Silkiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Silkiss has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rona Z. Silkiss practice?
- Dr. Rona Silkiss has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rona Silkiss practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists and Oakland Pediatricians.