Dr. Ronak Hendry Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ronak Hendry?

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Dr Hendry is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. She listens to the patient and has great clinical judgement.

Did not listen, did not diagnose, thinks she is God

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Needs to learn to listen to patients

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Saw this doctor in the emergency room at St. Joe West. My issue was a recurrent infection for which I had three previous surgeries. She spent about 15-30 seconds in the exam. Told me that she didn't see an infection. She argued with me about antibiotics -- but finally gave them then told me not to take them. Needless to say I filled the prescription immediately and begain taking them. Within 12 hours my problem was twice as bad. I went to Progress West and saw an emergency room physician (a male) who took the time to listen and ask questions and then diagnosed an accute mastitis infection. This doctor needs to learn active listening skills. When a middle age woman with an 8 year history of a particular illness presents for treatment -- give them some credit for their own personal experience. No Doctor is God

Posted on November 2nd, 2012