A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronak Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronak Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronak Chandrakant Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ronak C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ronak Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronak Shah practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oroville, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Nephrologists.