A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronal Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronal Hale is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronal Dean Hale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronal D. Hale practice?
- Dr. Ronal Hale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronal Hale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.