A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronal Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronal Hale is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronal Dean Hale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronal D. Hale practice?
- Dr. Ronal Hale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronal Hale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.