A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Ronald Feinstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians, Manhasset Adolescent Specialists, Manhasset Family Physicians, and Manhasset Cardiologists.