Dr. Ronald Alan Feinstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Chlamydia Infections and STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Ronald Feinstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists, Brooklyn Family Physicians, and Brooklyn Cardiologists.