Dr. Ronald Alan Feinstein MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Chlamydia Infections and STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Ronald Feinstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians, New Hyde Park Family Physicians, New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists, and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Feinstein, Dr. Ron Feinstein, Dr. Reggie Feinstein, Dr. Ronnie Feinstein