Learn more about Dr. Ronald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Feinstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Chlamydia Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alan Feinstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Ronald Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Feinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.