A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alan Feinstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Ronald Feinstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Feinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians and Manhasset Adolescent Specialists.