A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Feinstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Chlamydia Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alan Feinstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Ronald Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Feinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians.