Dr. Ronald Hirsch DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Madison Heights, MI

3.9

June 17th, 2015
Check up for Autistic teen
We have had a very difficult time getting our son into appts due to his fear of Doctors caused by his Autism. The Staff was absolutely wonderful- worked with us to make him as comfortable as possible & Dr. Hirsch was Understanding - patient -extremely kind & thorough.. He is our new family doctor as of now and I highly recommend him

March 17th, 2015
I have had issues with my abdomen for three months now. He has me get all these tests done which take about a week to get the results back. After he gets the results he does not follow up and I have to contact him which take a couple more days to return my calls. I am now changing my primary doctor.

April 15th, 2014
Dr. Ronald Hirsch is highly recommended.
Dr. Ronald Hirsch is highly recommended and very efficient. He takes the time to listen and shows you he cares. He will be my doctor forever!

July 6th, 2012
Doctor OK, OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!!
Dr. Hirsch is decent, but definately does not make up for the office staff. They are absolutely horrible, not helpful, rude, do not listen to what you are asking - just wanting to get off the phone, or close the window. If Hirsch was at a different office - or change the office staff (especially the office manager), may be decent. But as is, STAY AWAY!

July 22nd, 2011
Wonderfull doctor,
After many frustrations with my old doctor I got a referral for Dr, Hirsch. My wait was a few minutes in the waiting area. I was taken into a room by a nurse who immediately did my heart, pulse, etc. Within 3 minutes he was in. He was very pleasant. He took a lot of information from me including things like my job and asked how that was going. He was extremely thorough, and very patient. We discussed every medication I was on, why, how it was working how long and so on. He also has a wonderful sense of humor, not important but eased the whole "going to the doctor thing" the support staff is courteous and efficient. when I call for a refill my call is usually returned within a few hours versus a few days at my old doctor. there is also a Pharmacy just outside the door where by the time you finish up with Dr, Hirsh your medicine is ready to go. All around top notch. I am very happy and highly recommend him. I have had a few doctors over the years and he is hands down the best.

March 3rd, 2010
dr. ronald hirsch
he is the first dr. that ive truely felt comfortable talking about my problems with. He is polite and appears to acually care. would recomend anyone as long as they do not mind waiting a little. But i guess when your good what do you expect!

July 29th, 2008
Office is slow at getting you in, but dr spends real time with each patient. They have added after hours urgent care too, so they can always get you in that day if you are sick.