A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Katz, Dermatologist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Katz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hosp, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alan Katz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Katz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Katz practices Dermatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn Heights, MD.
See Chevy Chase Dermatologists.