Dr. Ronald Kline MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Kline was very good with me in my visits. I began this consultation because of swelling and poor circulation, which turned out to be venous insufficiency. There were very easy lab tests, completed there in his office. The staff was kind and friendly. Dr. Kline himself was friendly and very efficient. The treatment for venous insufficiency is begun by a 90 day waiting period in which one must wear ortho support hose DAILY, which I did. Unfortunately, there were changes in my family situation, and I had to relocate to Phoenix to live with parents for the near future. Because of the post procedural requirements, I won't be able to have it done with Dr. Kline in Tucson. However, I do recommend him highly. I would only offer one suggestion. Treatment for venous insufficiency is complex. I would prepare better going in as a patient, so that I could ask better questions. I did feel that there was a bit of a disconnect, as far as what exactly I was at risk for without the procedures?; how the procedures would help me?; and what I could expect as a specific benefit of the procedure?. These would be good questions for anyone gong in.

January 21st, 2015
Very Good Doctor
When I first met Dr. Kline he came across as a arrogant SOB. Once I became his patient ( 3 surgeries) I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. A gifted surgeon who takes time to talk with you. I would recommend hi to anyone.

October 16th, 2012
Fantastic
Dr Kline is a wonderfully patient and gifted surgeon. He cured me when others could not.

June 21st, 2012
Jerk as a Dr.
Who cares that he has wrote 26 books. He don't know squat, what a waste of time he is.