Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Landry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Andrew Landry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Landry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Landry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Landry practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.