A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Landry practice?
Dr. Ronald Landry practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Raceland, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.