A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Andrew Landry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Landry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Landry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Landry practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Raceland, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.