Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Landry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Andrew Landry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Landry practice?
- Dr. Ronald Landry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Landry practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.