A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Landry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Landry practice?
Dr. Ronald Landry practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Raceland, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.