Dr. Ronald Leonard MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Norristown, PA

3.3

March 22nd, 2016
HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF
The doctors at this office are fine but I will never go back because of its office staff. I have witnessed them yell at patients for not having a referral, speak loudly about private patient information, and in my case, forget to check if patients are waiting to be seen. It was nice that the doctor defended his staff but employees need to be held accountable for their actions. Never once did I hear any of the staff apologize or even acknowledge that an error was made. I also work in healthcare so I know how busy and hectic it can be. However, it is not hard to check the sign-in clip board while you're on hold on the phone or even to just take a look into the waiting room like the doctor did. Obviously, the staff was not so busy that they didn't have 3 secs to look for patients because they spent 10 mins talking about plans for their girls out weekend.

January 24th, 2014
Dr. Leonard happened to be on the floor of the hospital where my loved one was a patient recently. Although he was not her doctor, he took it upon himself to lecture me on why the hospital could not provide me with any information regarding my sister's care. The doctor would be well served to investigate the details (I have power of attorney in my sister's medical matters) before interferring with a patient's healthcare.