A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lutz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lutz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Anthony Lutz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lutz practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.