Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Excellent Doctor I don;t trust anyone more with my OB/GYN needs show details Excellent Doctor I don;t trust anyone more with my OB/GYN needs
by Julie Meahl on Sep 22nd, 2014

He delivered 3 of my 4 children and am preg with my 5th I adore and trust him more than any other doctor. I only wish he didn't cancel so many of my appointments due to emergencies.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by April Lewis on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Ainsworth has been my doc for my first two pregnancies. I could not have asked for a better doc to take care of me and my babies needs. He always was kind, warm, nonjudgmental, and most of all understanding. I'm expecting my third child and cannot imagine any other doc.

by Sunel Walters on Dec 18th, 2013

I will recommend dr. Ainsworth anytime. He listened and was on top of his diagnose in the hospital as well. He followed up on my condition after the surgery a couple times.

jhawk show details jhawk
Mar 27th, 2013

He is very professional and good at his job. I don't go to the doctor to have conversation unrelated to my pregnancy, so I found him perfect. I prefer my doctor visits to be quick and easy which is what he provides. He was also very kind and considerate of my feelings.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 6th, 2010

Although Dr. Ainsworth is not very talkative, he is very nice and has the knowledge that I want in my first pregnancy. I have my husband for support. What I look for in a doctor is knowledge, experience and willingness to answer my questions and Dr. Ainsworth does meets all of my criteria.

Oct 4th, 2010

Dr. Ainsworth is a very professional OBGYN. He is not very friendly, but gets to the point. He doesn't like to spend a lot of extra time with patients. His bedside manner is descent. I've heard other bad bedside manners about other local OBGYN, so I think he is descent. He was very good at the delivery of our first child & we are still with him for our second child. I would recommend him to anyone. (Just don't expect to get to know him like a friend that you would go out to dinner with.)

Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Ainsworth seems to excel in emergency situations which was the case with my delivery, my husband and I were very thankful.

Apr 21st, 2010

Dr Ainsworth is very professional and caring.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Mar 7th, 2009

Dr. Ainsworth is a good physician. I agree you should not bring your children to your ob/gyn visits,not a proper place. He is a doctor and he stay's to the point there are a lot of other patients he has to see in a day so he stay's to the point were not going there to go to dinner with the doctor its kind of awkward but he is a good doctor stays to the point seems smart. I would recommend him to others.

Jan 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

His wife Jerry is wonderful to talk to, but hes very plain. He doesnt seem to have any real care for me or my baby. Im just another patient to him. Also I took my 3 year old with me to an apt. and he was fairly awkward and rude to him. It was weird and Im

Read Full Review at yahoo.com