A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ambe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ambe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambe graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ambe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Ambe practice?
Dr. Ronald Ambe practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.