A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bernhard Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Rheumatologists.