A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Andiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Andiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Andiman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andiman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Marshall Andiman MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Andiman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Andiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Andiman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.