Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful experience with Dr. Andiman  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

I am very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Andiman- he is extremely knowledgable and also very compassionate. This was my first appointment with Dr. Andiman and I felt that he gave me his undivided attention. I highly recommend Dr. Andiman and I'm extremely pleased with my experience.

|  wonderful  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

A very good doctor. Yes you will wait to see him and he often has emergencies. But he is the best.He has his office, he's on call and teaches at the hospital.When your primary care doctor is jerking you around...he takes care of you. The best time to see him are after five.I've had several problems; hydrocephalus, hearing disorder and brain tumor. He helped with all and getting me to the right specialists.

|  Knowledgeable, professional, available  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Andiman is the best they come. He's took time to make me comfortable, and listen to my problems, concerns, experiences thoroughly, and then provided me with several courses of actions and their potential negatives. He made it clear that I could call him in between my visits. I was having severe pain and left a message for him at nearly 5pm in the one day and he returned my call at nearly 8pm because he was still at the office. In my experience, most doctors would've waited til they had time the following day. I'm so glad I found Dr. Andiman!

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

The wait time for Dr. Andiman is long, but honestly, I feel like it's worth it. Unlike my former neurologist, I felt like he genuinely listens to my concerns and does his best to figure out the problem. I sometimes keep a daily log of how I'm feeling and he takes the time to actually read it. I'd rather wait all day for a good neurologist than have a short wait for someone more worried about getting to the next patient and pushing me aside.

|  show details
May 27th, 2011

VERY CARING DOCTOR !! TAKES HIS TIME WITH PATIENCE !!

|  Cant keep appointments. A Time waster.  |  show details
by S.D on Feb 23rd, 2009

I had scheduled an appointment with Dr Andiman in mid January for a consultation regarding an MRI scan i had done on my back and when i got to my appointment i was told that Dr Andiman would be 1 hour late. I couldn't believe it. I could not wait that long so i asked for a new appointment. The receptionist told me that he is always 1 hour late. What?? Are you kidding me?? So i say, ok, schedule me and i will show up 1 hour late as well and i was told NO. Even though Dr Andiman is ALWAYS 1 hour late, i still need to be on time. Well, what kind of BS is that?? Then the receptionist says i can schedule another appointment for you in the morning and he wont be late. I say O.K. Oh, did i mention that this new appointment is over a month away...lol. Yeah, a goddamn month. Im sitting with a blown out back and im told i need to wait another month for my new appointment because Dr Andiman doesn't know how to show up for his appointments. I took it anyway. I showed up 10 minutes early for my new appointment today and guess who doesn't show up. Thats right. Dr Andiman stood me up like a chump once again. Not only that, his receptionist tells me once again he's always 1 hour behind and couldn't believe i was kept waiting because of my early appointment. All i can say Is that if you love being stood up by your Doctor who thinks your time is of no value than go see Dr Andiman. If you value your time, i suggest that you go somewhere else. Dr Andiman in my Opinion is big A hole. Thanks for wasting 2 of my days jerk.