Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 24th, 2016

Dr Andiman is compassionate, he listens to patients, asks questions and spends time with diagnosis and treatments.

Wonderful experience with Dr. Andiman show details Wonderful experience with Dr. Andiman
Nov 2nd, 2012

I am very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Andiman- he is extremely knowledgable and also very compassionate. This was my first appointment with Dr. Andiman and I felt that he gave me his undivided attention. I highly recommend Dr. Andiman and I'm extremely pleased with my experience.

wonderful show details wonderful
Dec 14th, 2011

A very good doctor. Yes you will wait to see him and he often has emergencies. But he is the best.He has his office, he's on call and teaches at the hospital.When your primary care doctor is jerking you around...he takes care of you. The best time to see him are after five.I've had several problems; hydrocephalus, hearing disorder and brain tumor. He helped with all and getting me to the right specialists.

Knowledgeable, professional, available show details Knowledgeable, professional, available
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Andiman is the best they come. He's took time to make me comfortable, and listen to my problems, concerns, experiences thoroughly, and then provided me with several courses of actions and their potential negatives. He made it clear that I could call him in between my visits. I was having severe pain and left a message for him at nearly 5pm in the one day and he returned my call at nearly 8pm because he was still at the office. In my experience, most doctors would've waited til they had time the following day. I'm so glad I found Dr. Andiman!

Oct 7th, 2011

The wait time for Dr. Andiman is long, but honestly, I feel like it's worth it. Unlike my former neurologist, I felt like he genuinely listens to my concerns and does his best to figure out the problem. I sometimes keep a daily log of how I'm feeling and he takes the time to actually read it. I'd rather wait all day for a good neurologist than have a short wait for someone more worried about getting to the next patient and pushing me aside.

May 27th, 2011

VERY CARING DOCTOR !! TAKES HIS TIME WITH PATIENCE !!