Ophthalmologist (eyes), Urologists

1700 Tree Ln
Ste 420
Snellville, GA 30078
770-979-9427
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Anglade. I went to see him for an infertility problem and he was very knowledgeable and informative. He is busy and his waiting room was full, but definitely worth the wait.

|  Impossible to see  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

I have had little experience with the doctor as it seems impossible to get an appointment with him. The time I was able to see him I felt like he was more interested in getting people in and out of the door rather than taking time to give advice. Personally I found it rude that he was constantly doing other things while seeing me as a patient.As others have stated the staff is not only unfriendly, but they are wholly unprofessional. They are disorganized and their mistakes become my problems. They have stated that they tried numerous times to contact me, yet they have the correct number and email on file and have never been able to get in touch with me (except when they need to reschedule).I would not recommend Dr. Anglade and would rather have a doctor who is more interested in his patients.

|  Still Waiting  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Still waiting for my test results after 6 weeks even though I have called many times. Get the same answer from the nurse, this is what it looks like but I have to get Dr Anglade to look at it and sign off.

|  Good Doctor, Awful Administrative Staff  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Anglade seemed to be a quality physician and was able to accurately provide a medical diagnosis and talk through the steps to treat the problem; however, he did tend to talk in "doctor lingo" and I had to ask him several follow up questions to ensure that I understood what he was saying in "layman" terms. His administrative staff are completely incompetent. From the start, the experience with Dr. Anglade's support staff has been a nightmare. They are disorganized and do not follow up. Every experience with a member of his administrative staff has been a nightmare. I would avoid any physician from GA Urology just on the basis of their administrative and support staff.

|  show details
Nov 11th, 2009

I recommend Dr. Anglade to anyone who is looking for an excellent urologist.