Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Bill Thorne on Aug 24th, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable, caring and friendly.

Jul 28th, 2016

I would never recommend this doctor. My husband was misdiagnosed and had unnecessary surgery. He also did not research/study our medical history relating to the issue. Very unprofessional!

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by TOM F. on Jul 26th, 2016

VERY PERSONABLE AND HIGHLY COMPETENT WITH THE NEWEST CUTTING EDGE MEDICAL SKILLS. I TRAVEL FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO SEE HIM. THAT IS HOW CONFIDENT I AM IN DR. ANGLADE.

by Jerry Roberts on Jul 22nd, 2016

Dr Englade is a very good Dr. He spends the time to explain everything to you and wont leave until he has explained everything throughly.

by Richard Holnes on May 9th, 2016

Very personable and attentive. Take time to listen to your concerns and talk to you in a manner that you may understand. Excellent, really cares about his patients.

Soon far so good, wearing diaper at night. show details Soon far so good, wearing diaper at night.
by Walter B DeVoe Jr on May 8th, 2016

I am not sure, I was in LA LA land.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Aretha Belcher on Apr 22nd, 2016

I am quite pleased to have Dr. Anglade and his staff as my medical service provider.

one of the best doctors show details one of the best doctors
by edita islamovic on Feb 1st, 2016

The staff was nice, the doctor was very patient and didn't rush any of his patients took his time and went above and beyond to make patients feel like they mattered rather than just a number both my mother and I were patients here and wouldn't go to any other dr for kidney problems.

Jan 29th, 2016

I finally found a urology doctor,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME show details DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
by Angry Wife on May 26th, 2015

Wait time was well over an hour due to Dr. Anglade being the ONLY doctor there on the day we went. Not to mention the walls are SUPER thin so there is no privacy whatsoever. Dr. Anglade is an over all great doctor but his office staff makes it an AWFUL experience. My husband was seen by Dr. Anglade for infertility. He sent him to do a SA at ACRM (one of the BEST in ATL). ACRM told us the results would be sent to our urologist in 6-10 days.......fast forward to 6.5 weeks later......NO RESULTS. I have called numerous times & left voicemails; I sent emails & NObody will return our calls. But they are quick to send a bill though. NEVER EVER EVER EVER again will we see him.

Feb 9th, 2015

Excellent physician. Courteous, very thorough.

Patient show details Patient
by PV on Jul 7th, 2014

I was diagnosed with a stage 1 bladder tumor by Dr. Anglade. I am grateful for his quick diagnosis. However, the management of the office is a complete disaster. They do not return messages, they give incorrect information, they say the doctor is in one location when he is really in another, the employees change constantly. When I had my procedure, the office forgot to order the intravesical chemotherapy that Dr. Anglade had ordered. When I woke up from my surgery at the hospital I was told of the mistake. I was very upset, changed doctors, and had to have the entire procedure repeated.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 14th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Anglade. I went to see him for an infertility problem and he was very knowledgeable and informative. He is busy and his waiting room was full, but definitely worth the wait.

Impossible to see show details Impossible to see
Jun 8th, 2011

I have had little experience with the doctor as it seems impossible to get an appointment with him. The time I was able to see him I felt like he was more interested in getting people in and out of the door rather than taking time to give advice. Personally I found it rude that he was constantly doing other things while seeing me as a patient.As others have stated the staff is not only unfriendly, but they are wholly unprofessional. They are disorganized and their mistakes become my problems. They have stated that they tried numerous times to contact me, yet they have the correct number and email on file and have never been able to get in touch with me (except when they need to reschedule).I would not recommend Dr. Anglade and would rather have a doctor who is more interested in his patients.

Still Waiting show details Still Waiting
May 25th, 2011

Still waiting for my test results after 6 weeks even though I have called many times. Get the same answer from the nurse, this is what it looks like but I have to get Dr Anglade to look at it and sign off.

Good Doctor, Awful Administrative Staff show details Good Doctor, Awful Administrative Staff
Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Anglade seemed to be a quality physician and was able to accurately provide a medical diagnosis and talk through the steps to treat the problem; however, he did tend to talk in "doctor lingo" and I had to ask him several follow up questions to ensure that I understood what he was saying in "layman" terms. His administrative staff are completely incompetent. From the start, the experience with Dr. Anglade's support staff has been a nightmare. They are disorganized and do not follow up. Every experience with a member of his administrative staff has been a nightmare. I would avoid any physician from GA Urology just on the basis of their administrative and support staff.

Nov 11th, 2009

I recommend Dr. Anglade to anyone who is looking for an excellent urologist.