Some ratings provided by DrScore.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME show details DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
by Angry Wife on May 26th, 2015

Wait time was well over an hour due to Dr. Anglade being the ONLY doctor there on the day we went. Not to mention the walls are SUPER thin so there is no privacy whatsoever. Dr. Anglade is an over all great doctor but his office staff makes it an AWFUL experience. My husband was seen by Dr. Anglade for infertility. He sent him to do a SA at ACRM (one of the BEST in ATL). ACRM told us the results would be sent to our urologist in 6-10 days.......fast forward to 6.5 weeks later......NO RESULTS. I have called numerous times & left voicemails; I sent emails & NObody will return our calls. But they are quick to send a bill though. NEVER EVER EVER EVER again will we see him.

Feb 9th, 2015

Excellent physician. Courteous, very thorough.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Ben Peterson on Jul 8th, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Anglade for a follow-up for my prostate. He made me feel at ease and after it was comfirmed that I have stage-1 prostate cancer, he walked me through the process of the prostatectomy and assure me that we would be able remove the prostate and I could recover and move on with my life. We did the surgery on 6-12-14 and I am feeling better and everyone is amazed on how I look and feel after the surgery. Sorry that I had cancer but I'm glad that I was introduced to Dr. Anglade.

Patient show details Patient
by PV on Jul 7th, 2014

I was diagnosed with a stage 1 bladder tumor by Dr. Anglade. I am grateful for his quick diagnosis. However, the management of the office is a complete disaster. They do not return messages, they give incorrect information, they say the doctor is in one location when he is really in another, the employees change constantly. When I had my procedure, the office forgot to order the intravesical chemotherapy that Dr. Anglade had ordered. When I woke up from my surgery at the hospital I was told of the mistake. I was very upset, changed doctors, and had to have the entire procedure repeated.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 14th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Anglade. I went to see him for an infertility problem and he was very knowledgeable and informative. He is busy and his waiting room was full, but definitely worth the wait.

Impossible to see show details Impossible to see
Jun 8th, 2011

I have had little experience with the doctor as it seems impossible to get an appointment with him. The time I was able to see him I felt like he was more interested in getting people in and out of the door rather than taking time to give advice. Personally I found it rude that he was constantly doing other things while seeing me as a patient.As others have stated the staff is not only unfriendly, but they are wholly unprofessional. They are disorganized and their mistakes become my problems. They have stated that they tried numerous times to contact me, yet they have the correct number and email on file and have never been able to get in touch with me (except when they need to reschedule).I would not recommend Dr. Anglade and would rather have a doctor who is more interested in his patients.

Still Waiting show details Still Waiting
May 25th, 2011

Still waiting for my test results after 6 weeks even though I have called many times. Get the same answer from the nurse, this is what it looks like but I have to get Dr Anglade to look at it and sign off.

Good Doctor, Awful Administrative Staff show details Good Doctor, Awful Administrative Staff
Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Anglade seemed to be a quality physician and was able to accurately provide a medical diagnosis and talk through the steps to treat the problem; however, he did tend to talk in "doctor lingo" and I had to ask him several follow up questions to ensure that I understood what he was saying in "layman" terms. His administrative staff are completely incompetent. From the start, the experience with Dr. Anglade's support staff has been a nightmare. They are disorganized and do not follow up. Every experience with a member of his administrative staff has been a nightmare. I would avoid any physician from GA Urology just on the basis of their administrative and support staff.

Nov 11th, 2009

I recommend Dr. Anglade to anyone who is looking for an excellent urologist.