Dr. Ronald Apfelbaum Is this you?

November 11th, 2015

Changed my Life Forever

Other doctors had written me off as unsaveable after a large cavernoma hemorrhaged in my brain stem at age 19. I was told that IF I survived surgery, I'd never lead a normal life again. Dr. Apfelbaum performed my surgery and from the moment I started coming out of surgery I knew things were better. 25 years later I'm a completely independent mom of 3 and Senior Compliance Manager, and I don't know if any of that would have been possible without Dr. Apfelbaum. He literally saved my life, and I can never thank him enough,. He was warm, confident and engaging, and I knew my life was in the right hands,

August 31st, 2009

Passionate Man & Dr. of Expertise

Enough cannot be said about Dr. Apfelbaum. He respresents the human side that has too often been forgotten. Too many Dr.'s are practicing for titles first and patients second. After a major emergency neck surgery he put in a titainium plate and 6 screws and I have had unbelievable healthy results for 8 years. He is very fatherly and excellent work. I would return to him again if I ever needed to.

December 31st, 2015

June 25th, 2015

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.