Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Archibold
Dr. Ronald Archibold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Putnam, CT, with another office in Putnam, CT. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Archibold is affiliated with Day Kimball Hospital and Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Archibold has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ronald Archibold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Putnam, CT.
Dr. Andrew Mackenzie
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Putnam, CT 0.05 mi19
Dr. Elena Poloukhine
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Putnam, CT 0.05 mi17
Dr. Lynn Hayes-Thomas
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Putnam, CT 0.05 mi36