Dr. Ronald Asher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Asher?

January 3rd, 2017

Good option in this area for Kidney Issues.

I found Dr. Asher when I started the kidney transplant evaluation in Omaha. I needed a local nephrologist and I have been pleased with Dr. Asher's involvement in my case. Before the transplant he helped me adjust some medications that were causing some serious problems. Very caring individual.

September 7th, 2014

I will no longer be seeing Dr. Asher for my Nephrology care and will be seen by a Board Certified Nephrologist instead. I felt he was not interested in my care for Stage 4 Chronic Renal Failure nor did he appear to care in the least about me as a person or how this disease is affecting my life. He literally laughed at a couple of the questions I asked about my condition. I would not have asked the questions if I hadn't wanted to learned more about my disease.

March 29th, 2013

Seems to busy to have enough time with patients . Jokes around a lot but that is not helpful when straight upfront talk is needed. Overall not impressed with the job he is being paid to do.

April 13th, 2013