A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ayres has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Earl Ayres DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Ayres practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ayres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Ayres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.