Dr. Ronald Herrington MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 24th, 2015
dr was great
love the care great

June 9th, 2013
RUDE!
This man is incredibly rude and a pathetic excuse for a Doctor. I went to the EMERGENCY room and was told by this man that I smelled like a dog and my mom smelled like smoke (which I don't really care about that part because she does). First off, what does it matter? I wasn't there to be SMELLED, I was there for EMERGENCY treatment. For him to point out how I smelled and my mother was incredibly unprofessional. I do own a dog that I love very dearly, is he jealous and miserable? Is he proud hat he knows what his nose is used for? This same doctor, I went in for a physical about a month ago. For a physical, he looked in my ears and checked my heart, nothing else. He also gave me a prescription for a medication that I did not need whatsoever. He pointed out the obvious fact that I had allergies like it was something he discovered during this so-called physical, look at the form genius. This man is an awful doctor, very unprofessional, and I will never ever go to the Lakeland Hospital again. I would rather drive an hour away if I was bleeding to death, then see this man again. The only plus side; the staff was very friendly. Everyone was but him. I did get a good diagnosis, but that had nothing do with him. The nurses were amazing. All he did was point out how I smelled and checked my heartbeat. I'm also pretty sure he was not putting the stethoscope in the right spot, if you know what I mean. Sick, disgusting, pathetic, HUGE, unprofessional, rude, and just a terrible person all around. I really wish I could give zero stars on the beside manner..