Dr. Ronald Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Angeles, CA

March 28th, 2014
I have been a long standing patient with Dr. Johnson. He is very compassionate and understanding. He listens to you and answers all your questions.

June 3rd, 2011
Dr. Johnson is excellent. He is very caring and listens to what your concerns are. I've been to other Dr's that are in a rush and can care less what I have to say. He is completely the opposite. He spends the time explaining what the problem is and what he plans to do about it. Seeing these type of Dr's always makes me nervous, but for the first time I can say that I felt comfortable. I would definately recommend him to anyone. I don't have any kids yet but I know when it comes time, I will be in good hands with Dr. Johnson.

March 9th, 2009
Definitely the best OBGYN I've ever had
I went to Dr. Johnson originally with a problem that no other doctor had been able to diagnose, and he found a fibroid, and did the surgery to remove it, as it threatened to mess with my fertility. Not only does he spend lots of time with you, answer all your questions, and not treat you like a total idiot, he also has the best bedside manner. I tell everybody how great it was before my surgery, as I was "going under" with the anesthesia the last thing I remember was Dr. Johnson rubbing my feet. It was just the sweetest gesture and my mother-in-law, who is a nurse, also thought it was a wonderful gesture that you don't see often. My hubby and I are delaying a move across the country for a few years simply because we want Dr. Johnson to deliver the baby we plan on having in a year or two.