Dr. Ronald Joseph MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 6th, 2015
Terrible bedside manner
I only seen this doctor a few times and he clearly did not care nor did he listen to anything I had to say. I found him to be very rude and arrogant. He insulted me and he insulted my husband that was a patient of his also. the last visit I saw of him he got mad because I questioned him regarding a surgery that he wanted me to have done and he slapped the bed really hard and stormed out out the room. I could hear him bad mouthing me to the front office staff. I have never felt so belittled and rudely treated by any other doctor the way he treated me that day. I walked out of that office in tears ,and I would not recommend him to anyone.

October 31st, 2015
Spent time explaining everything !

June 16th, 2015
Thanks
Accurate diagnosis and now enjoying life again

May 8th, 2015
Right diagnosis
I was really impressed with the amount of experience and knowledge he provided. I was finally diagnosed right

August 15th, 2011
Dr. Joseph best doctor experience ever! ...Even coming from us 'rural folk'
First off on the previous comment I'm a little unsure to what injecting someone's hand over and over again has to do with us 'rural folk', as a 'rural folk' i do take offense to the way you inaccurately miss spelled every word in your sentence. If your that uneducated how can you be so sure about someone's past. This doctor was amazing and clearly has many great reviews. I would choose this doctor over any other doctor in the rural area. Thank you Dr. Joseph you saved my back!

August 15th, 2011
Dr. DreJoseph saved me from back surgery!
Dr. Joseph has not been doing hand injections but back injections. The previous comment was made up by his old employer. He is an excellent doctor and is located at Gulf Coast Spine.He listened to my problem and solved it. Thank you, Dr. Joseph.

August 11th, 2011
Dr. Joseph injected my hand many times and nottin ever helped. I understand he is running from something in another state. He is trying to prey on us rural folk.

July 12th, 2011
Found him...Gulf Coast Spine
After Dr. Joseph moved his old office they did not tell me he wasn't at Citrus Orthopedic. They made appt for him and he had moved. sneaky, to Gulf Coast Spine. thank god I found him, my shoulder is good as new.

January 13th, 2011
After several misdiagnosis, dr. josephexperience with hand and shoulder pain solved my problem. thank god he came to florida with his experience and I saw him not a PA.

January 7th, 2011
Finally a Doctor who knows what he is doing!
Because he only works 2 days a week and a lot of people in our rural county need a doctor with his knowledge he can get backed up --plus I think that practice over books patients in case people cancel. But I found him to be excellent and LISTENED to what I had to say about my medical history and pain. I will follow him when he goes out on his own.

November 28th, 2010
Thankful hand
Had a hand issue he totally cleared up. Would go back to him but don't need to now. Very nice man. Spent time listening when no other doc did. Had a hard time with front desk. But after another doc said I needed surgery, I didn't.

November 24th, 2010
Worst Doctor Ever
This doctor is horrible and mean!! He's rude, his bedside manner is appalling, he is NEVER on time and is usually a minimum of 2 hours late! I've never had a worse experience than I did with this doctor. At my first appointment I jokingly said "you're late" when he FINALLY saw me after waiting 2 hours for him. He slammed my folder shut, told the nurse not to charge me for the visit and walked out. So unprofessional!! I was shocked and gave him the what-for! That should have been my 1st clue but I was desperate at the time. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! I have changed ortho surgeons and will never recommend this doctor to anyone!