A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Levin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Levin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Levin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Levin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Levin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Richmond, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.