A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bainbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Bainbridge is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bainbridge, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full term Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Bainbridge graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Bainbridge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bainbridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Bainbridge practice?
Dr. Ronald Bainbridge practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.