A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baird is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lavar Baird DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Baird practice?
- Dr. Ronald Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Baird practices Family Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Family Physicians.