A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baird is Satisfactory. Dr. Baird has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baird accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Baird practice?
Dr. Ronald Baird practices Family Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Baird, Dr. Ron Baird, Dr. Reggie Baird, Dr. Ronnie Baird