Dr. Ronald Balkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Balkin?

April 16th, 2016

waited two hours to see him but worth the wait. I even had a problem over the weekend, returned my call asap n saw me on a Sunday. He is very luck to have a wonderful staff....caring n very courteous

February 24th, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor. He is so devoted to his patients despite his difficult recover of back surgery. I can't begin to explain how much time he spends with you. Explains your pictures and your treatment options. Doesn't rush you once in the room. The worst part of my visit is just waiting for him but his staff make you feel welcomed n serves you coffee and cookies.

November 11th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Takes time with his patients, which is rare to see these days. Only downside is that you have to wait a little extra. I prefer that than beig rushed in and out like my precious doctors. As some commented below, it is obvious that one person is trying to write multiple negative reviews.

July 1st, 2015

Great Experience

While I had to wait longer than I would have liked, Dr Balkin diagnosed me differently than others, explained to me in great length what was going on by showing me photos of the situation. I had a great results in my vision after seeing him.

May 24th, 2015

What a great staff!! Doctor takes forever to see you but then takes a great deal of time explaining your condition n answer all your questions.

February 14th, 2015

avoid ---waiting for 0 minutes is too much for this sinister man---- practicing from a different era--- with negative bed side manner--- keep away

February 1st, 2014

Great doctor!!! You wait a bit to see him but he takes his time with u. Explains everything. Very thorough. Wonderful staff!!!

January 21st, 2014

Looks like an Internet bully wrote the same review over and over again... excessive use of hyphens--- 1 star rating--- constant use of same words/adjectives. This person is completely wrong about Dr. Balkin. He's patient, thorough and has 30+ years of experience.

May 24th, 2012

disappointed patient

balkin misdiagnosed my issue--- behind on technical issues--- erratic in behavior--seems to be out solely for the money--- avoid

March 15th, 2012

I highly recommend using Dr. Balkin. He saved my vision. After the most thorough eye exam I have ever had, Dr. Balkin explained my condition and never tired of my many questions. I did not feel rushed and left knowing I choose the right doctor. He is compassinate and most importamt highly knowledgeable. his office is state of the art and his staff is wonderful. As far as I am concerned if anyone I know has a retinal problem I will personally drive them to Dr. Balkin

September 2nd, 2011

disatisfied

second opinions and third opinions sought disagree with balkin apparant misdiagnosis

August 27th, 2010

Dr. Balkin is very kind and thoughtful. He continually tries to find ways to help me with my failing sight. He puts me at ease when he's doing an exam or procedure. I would and have recommended him to friends.