A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barke is Excellent. Dr. Barke has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Barke practice?
Dr. Ronald Barke practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Barke, Dr. Reginald Barke, Dr. Reinaldo Barke, Dr. Reynaldo Barke