A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Martin Barke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Barke practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Barke practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.