A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barkley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Barkley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Myers Barkley MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Barkley practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barkley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Barkley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists and Sherman Gastroenterologists.