A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barkley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Barkley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Myers Barkley MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Barkley practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barkley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Barkley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists and Sherman Gastroenterologists.