A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barnett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barnett, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Barnett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bruce Barnett FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Barnett practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
See Berwyn Internists, Berwyn Pulmonologists, and Berwyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.