A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barnett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barnett, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Barnett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bruce Barnett FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barnett has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Barnett practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Trappe, PA.
See Berwyn Internists, Berwyn Pulmonologists, and Berwyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.