inactive

Ronald J Barnhart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2011
Breach of Patient- Doctor confidentiality
This Doctor, Ronal Barnhardt, realeased my medical informationwithout obtaining my written or oral permission. Therewas no legal reason for him to this, other than he was and is,a terrible doctor. I would not recommend him. He also isa rude, thoughtless doctor.

October 19th, 2009
Dr. Barnhart has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is never in a hurry and willing to listen better than any doctor I know. He and his staff make the experience are compassionate and understanding. Nothing is too small or unimportant for them to give their time and utmost attention.

June 25th, 2009
Patient 20 years +
Dr. Barnhart listens and has a positive approach. He spends all the time necessary. My daughter has made him her doctor of choice.

January 21st, 2009
Missouri Mom
I have been Dr. B's patient for 25 years.....18 yrs before I had my first child. He spends time with you and listens to all health issues whether you are pregnant or not. I had two difficult deliveries which he worked really hard throughout to good results. I have had some issues lately that required diagnosis and f/u and he was very careful and prudent with tests to protect my health. Great, bright physician with real kindness and compassion.

October 13th, 2008
Excellent care for me and my child
I've been seeing Dr. Barnhart since I was pregnant with my son in 1997. Getting an appointment has never been difficult. I have always gotten excellent advice and guidance from Dr. B and his nurses. Last year, I had a problem that may have been a symptom of cancer. Dr. Barnhart got me into the office quickly, did necessary testing and got the results back quickly. No cancer, but he did help me to get the proper meds to correct the awful symptoms. He delivered my two sons and I have total trust in his judgement. He is a good doc and someone I would recommend to others.