A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Barrett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Barrett MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Barrett practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barrett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Barrett practices Urology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA and Waymart, PA.
See Scranton Urologists.