Dr. Ronald Barrett Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Barrett?

December 4th, 2013

Mr

Went to Dr Barrett, who is part of the Delta Medix Group, for a minor affliction. First, he does not immediately address the minor affliction but requires me to first have a test unrelated to my reason for the visit before going any further. He then proceeds to give me all the paperwork explaining the risks associated with this particular procedure/ test and turns me over to his staff for scheduling of the procedure. After reading all the potential risks this test presents, I decided not to have it done since the risk for infection far outweighed any information the test could provide since it was not necessary for evaluation of my present affliction anyway. I was then told by staff, "well, if you won't have this test done, then Dr Barrett refuses to have you as a patient." Fine with me until a year later when I need a Urologist for an unrelated illness and learn I can't see any other doctor in the group as this is their policy. What a terrible way to treat patients! They are basically running a monopoly on their practice as the group is very large. I am bringing this before the AMA. So, you better be quite sure who you see the first time because you won't be able to switch doctors in the group even after just ONE VISIT!

June 26th, 2012

horrible experience

cold office. colder doctor.In my opinion this doc has NO compassion. His focus seems to be on driving the business, but certainly not his his patients. Awful experience. This office in general is COLD. I would rather take a drive to WB than step foot in here again. And what is with their policy of giving you an appointment, then saying you are late because you are supposed to show up a HALF and HOUR earlier than the Stated Appointment? Madness.

April 10th, 2012

very professional yet easy to talk to.

April 3rd, 2011

Hello

Excellent Doctor. We are very happy with him.

September 24th, 2017