A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Barrette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Barrette is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrette graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Barrette has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Barrette DO is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Barrette practice?
- Dr. Ronald Barrette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Barrette practices Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Phenix City, AL and Selma, AL.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.