Overall Review

September 27th, 2016
I will not recommend this doctor to no one. He was very rude and did not have any courtesy at all. For me it was just spending my money and time with the wrong doctor. My visit was just for me to have a lecture about allergic reactions, which I could be able to find that information given in the web. He thinks more about himself than what he really is. To me he was not professional and that makes his stuff look bad.

May 4th, 2015
Best Doctor there is
I have a very rare immune condition and have had to see many doctors and hospitals in my time and by far Dr. Beebe is the very best there is out there I feel 100% confident to say. I feel he is the reason I am here today to even write this review. He's not just a great doctor but he's an amazing person (I know this also after going to him for many many years now) and I absolutely love his staff who will also do anything for you. I trust them all completely and I just cant say enough how much Dr. Beebe has meant to me for always helping me and being there! Thank you!

July 25th, 2011
Dr. Beebe is really one of the best. He provides excellent care, better than pretty much any doctor I've ever seen. He has been the only one who could control my asthma. He is also always on call. I got really sick on a Sunday this past winter, and called his office. They paged him, and he called me right back. He is so kind and friendly. He also has a wonderful, friendly staff. He is such a fantastic physician. I would recommend him to everyone. He is what every doctor should be.

February 24th, 2010
Knows his stuff
I really like Dr. Beebe. He was recommended to me by a co-worker a couple of years ago, but I just now got around to seeing him. He has diagnosed and is treating issues I thought were hopeless. I am already feeling better.

November 9th, 2009
I'm so sick of this guy taking days off where he doesn't give shots. The whole office closes down A LOT making it very inconvenient to get my allergy shots. The guy must take 20 vacations/long weekends a year! What's worse is when he shuts the office down w/o any notice. I drive all the way out there to get my shot and there is a sign on the door saying "no shots today". It happens OFTEN. It's a ridiculous way to run a business. If you are considering him GO ELESEWHERE unless you like inconvenience and wasted time.