Dr. Ronald Bekic DO Patient Reviews

• Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fort Lauderdale, FL

January 15th, 2010
My overall experience with Dr. Beckic is always positive. He has always diagnosed my husband's condition accurately. He is a true professional and very competent at what he does.He truly cares about his patients. This was always evident during his treatment of my husband, Stephen. He truly listens to my husband's concerns and he seeks to further investigate problems by ordering tests to determine what my husband's underlying conditions were.Just recently my husband was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and now my husband has received his CPAP machine and is now on the road to recovery.He is a wonderful doctor and I am very happy he is my husband's PCP. Keep up the great work Dr. Bekic. We appreciate you very much. I would recommend Dr. Bekic to all my family and friends without any hesitation.

July 22nd, 2009
Dr. Bekic works at Nova Southeastern University. He is a great and caring doctor. Friendly,polite and courteous.The rest of the staff at Nova sucks, but Dr. Bekic is WORTH the wait.

January 24th, 2009
Finally a Doctor I can trust
Dr Bekic was very accurate with his diagnose. He was very professional, kind and patient. It was the first time I did't feel that a Dr. was in a rush.