Dr. Ronald Belhasen MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 15th, 2016
No bedside manner at all. He was rude & hateful!!!!

June 11th, 2016
Amazing doctor.
These poor reviews amaze me. Doesn't sound at all like the doctor I saw. He treated me with the greatest respect, quickly diagnosed my problem after putting me through a few tests. Then gave me a shot in the shoulder. I was pain free within minutes. After several months the pain is returning so I will be calling him Monday. He told me it could last a short time or a few months. I am thankful I had several months pain free. If I could give him.a 10, I would.

June 22nd, 2015
Did not want to see me with complaints of continuing knee pain. Office personel brushed me off after making a appointment then dening me to see the dr.

February 23rd, 2012
He's the best. I can walk again!

March 18th, 2011
He REALLY cares about his patient. I had surgery on my knee and he was great. He also treats me for tennis elbow. Nothing bur praise. I trust him fully.

January 31st, 2011
Dr.Idiot
This doctor does not know what he's doing.I wasted my time going to him.I would not recommend anyone with bad problems going to him.He was going completely against all my test results and told me to go back doing my daily activities while my leg was in severe pain.One of the worst doctors i have ever seen.

October 28th, 2010
I would not recommend this doctor. He was very rude, inconsiderate, barely examined me, didnt tell me what was wrong or what I should do to correct my problem. His suggestion is "Come back in a month if you need to" and the next time it is the same suggestion. Waste of my time! He may have spent a whole 3 minutes in my room at most. When I mentioned pain I was having he wasnt very concerned. I would recommend seeing a different orthopaedic if you want someone who will listen and help you.

October 6th, 2010
Unprofessional and uncaring
One of the worst medical experiences I've ever had. The Dr. performed surgery on me, barely spending one minute with me after the surgery, not fully explaining what to do. Called office for 8 hours and no one called me back in regards to my surgery. I will never see him again. I will detour anyone away from him if indeed they are referred to him. He sucks.

August 2nd, 2010
He wasnt even worth the co-pay for my insurance. He was very rude and arrogant. He came in, tossed my file on the table, opened it up for the first time, skimmed it and then looked at me with a smug on his face and said, Where does it hurt? He didnt answer any of my questions. He told me he didnt have an anwer for some of the questions I had. He had a very arrogant, demeaning, attitude. He didnt ask me anything about what kind of work I did, which I consider to be relevant since I had tore my rotator cuff. He disagreed with my MRI without even really examining me. He didnt tell me to ice it or anything. Just said go to therapy and Ill see you in 6 weeks and walked out with his entourage of students. I will never go back there.