Family Practitioner
Stonebrooke Family Physicians
2940 Crooks Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
248-997-9700
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Boss  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

I've worked for a few other docs but none of them as friendly and nice as Dr. B! He jokes around with the staff, laid back yet still gets the job done. My favorite boss yet !

|  Compassionate Caring Dr.  |  show details
by Julie D-T on Oct 7th, 2013

Recently moved to the area. He took the time to get to know my patient history. Refered me to an excellent orthopedic physician, Dr. Perkins, for my knee problem. Followed up with me after my routine physical showed elevated results and put me on an action plan to get them in range. I would definately reccomend Dr Bellisario and the entire Stonebrook Family Physicians.

by Unhappy Patient on Jun 4th, 2013

Poor diagnose ability in my case. Almost got surgery done for something that was a well known cholesterol medicine side effect. Only doctor in town that charges for being late or rescheduling for being his patient for more than 5 yrs. Follow up is poor.

|  Louise P  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

He has been our entire family's physician since we moved to Michigan in 1995. He is a caring and compassionate doctor and takes the time to get to know his patients. My husband has several medical conditions and Dr. B has gone great lengths to diagnose and treat him. I ALWAYS recommend him and everyone loves him that I have referred.

|  Doc Bellisario  |  show details
by Chris on Apr 15th, 2010

Very kind and knowledgeable. Genuinely cares.

by Debbie B on Feb 16th, 2010

He is an excelletn Dr.. very caring and helpful. He has been our Dr for many years. His staff is also very polite and pleasant. They all take the time to listen to what you have to say or any of your concerns.

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2009

Fantastic experience! Dr. B. is knowledgable and gives you the time you need. I would and have recommend Dr. B to my friends and family.

by J. Radick on Dec 1st, 2008

Stonebrooke Family Physician's is an outstanding practice. From the moment you walk thru the door, until the time you depart, you are treated with the absolute BEST customer service. The gals in the office are fabulous, and Dr. B is top notch!

|  superb  |  show details
by J. Kienzle on Sep 10th, 2008

I am 75 years old nad have never had a better physician than Dr. Bellisario, who has been my physician for more than 7 years. He listens, he cares, he is concerned, he is cooperative, helpful, open-minded, and patient. He has an excellent office staff and colleagues. The world would be a better place with more physicians like him and his staff.