A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Benfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Benfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Benfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benfield graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Benfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Benfield practice?
- Dr. Ronald Benfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Benfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wytheville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesville, NC.
See Wytheville Orthopedic Surgeons.