Dr. Ronald Benitez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2016
Dr Beneitez treated me in 2007, I had a ruptured aneurysm which he coiled. The Dr saved my life, I did very well until 2012, then went downhill, neurologist called it wellarian degeneration. My appointments with Dr Benitez were complete, timely and were very helpful to me and my family. Going from being independent to having limited use of my left side has been very difficult.

November 6th, 2015
Technical Skills vs. Patient Skills
There is no denial that Dr. Benitez has above average skills as a surgeon and his abilities to successfully complete a specific procedure. However, over the past several months, he and his staff have been difficult to contact and unwilling to be understand the patient's need to discuss specific questions regarding brain resection surgery. If another surgeon was supposed to answer the patient's questions, his office did not confirm that until 2 business days before the first surgery was to be performed.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Benitez had clipped my brain aneurysm in 2001. I credit his expertise with saving my life. He communicated primarily with my daughter, as I was in a coma, and to this day, enough cannot be said to express our appreciation of his candor, his interest in me as a patient and his communication with my family during a most difficult time for them.

December 26th, 2014
PT
Im great ful for my life and that he has brought me back but man does this play with your head hving a brain hemmrage ..I really want my DL back please and then trying to mage your life the way it was thankyou for my life I don't smoke anymore

October 7th, 2009
Cured me
I'm forever grateful to Dr. Benitez. I woke up very suddenly with a micro bleed in a cerebral AVM. Dr. Benitez was quick to stabilize me at the hospital, set a surgery plan, execute that plan, and cure me. All that without a hitch, and he even managed to calm my mother. My best recommendation. Forever grateful.

January 8th, 2009
Lifesaver
My wife had a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, and against what I consider tremendous odds, Dr. Benitez was able to bring her all the way back from the brink. In the course of 7 operations/procedures over more than 2 years, he was frank and honest with us about the risks and benefits, was extremely caring and compassionate, and most of all had the skill to engineer this comeback. He is, in our opinion, a true miracle worker.

December 6th, 2008
For his level of expertise, experience, and knowledge he has the added gift of nurturing for his patience and their families. Every concern and question was met with respect and fully answered. He never rushed through any conversation and was never arrogent. God bless him.